1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 13, 2011 11:20 PM by jasper100 RSS

Traverse City Courtyard, you have competition!

birdergirl Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I have had an extended stay (8-10 nights) once or twice a year at the Courtyard in Traverse City, Michigan since the hotel opened. We've always been happy with it, and were even more pleased the last two years that actual suites have been available. We really need the space on this trip. Unfortunately, we will not be able to keep up the tradition because of serious rate hikes. As nice as it is, in that market you just can't justify $249/night.) I've been a loyal Marriott customer for years, but I can find suites for $100/night less in the same town. Please take a look at that market. I can guarantee you're seeing reduced occupancy. The new Cambria Suites (where I will probably be staying) is serious competition and even closer to the airport!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Traverse City, Michigan, USA
  • Re: Traverse City Courtyard, you have competition!
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Another example of the Marriott potentially losing loyal customers because of their poor customer relations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...