1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 13, 2011 11:02 AM by pingreeman RSS

Oslo, Norway

jkcharleston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Why no properties in Oslo, Norway?

I will have over 30 days in Oslo this year. That could have been 30 days in Marriott properities! I will probably loose my Platinum status next year because Marriott doesn't have anywhere to stay in this quite affluent city.

I would like to see Gold and Platinum rewards members get at least get "# of nights" credit for stays in major cities where Marriott does not have properties and they can document their stay at competitor hotels. Marriott should at least do something to ensure our continued loyality under these circumstances and help us maintain our elite status.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Oslo, Norway
  • Re: Oslo, Norway
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

JKC - while I totally understand the desire to keep up the MR status, IMO what you are asking is "the impossible." This is too much to ask any travel service whether that be Marriott, Avis, United Airlines, etc.

There are many posts on this site wishing for a Marriott property in some cities, but to ask to get a parrallel credit is a first.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...