1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 5:48 PM by NathalieF RSS

Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All,

My son just got married in Philadelphia & we used the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel as our home base between the church & the reception locations.  We had 3/4 of our 220 guests staying @ this hotel.  I want to say, that the staff @ this hotel was wonderful in every aspect of our stay!  I could not have been happier & would recommend this hotel to anyone.  From the planning stages, to check-in, to concierge lounge, restaurant & lobby bar, airport shuttle, accommodations, check-out, etc. everyone did a superb job. We truly felt like this was our home-away-from-home!  Thanks Renaissance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Congratulations! That's so exciting for your family and I'm happy to hear everything went well. I'll share the message with the Renaissance team on property.

Best wishes, Andy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...