5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2011 10:02 AM by anadyr RSS

Ambassadors Conference Call

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,

Versel and I just spoke with Andy and others at Marriott about the Insiders site, recent issues and so forth.

I only just noticed while on the call that Andy has posted on the Home Page (which I usually skip over) a new email (dated August 5) asking for ideas and contributions. Please go to it and respond if you have particular issues or questions (so far there have been 76 views but no responses).

The start-up for the new system is expected to be in late September.  We suggested that Andy might want to post in the forum pages more regularly, rather than on the home page since i suspect I'm not the only one to skip right over it. While we'll have to wait a bit more to see it, the changes sound like they will be all to the good.

We also talked about some of the issues regarding negativity, Rewards, and so forth.  They are listening (I know some of you may not believe that but it's true) and are working on ways to ensure better and more consistent customer service.

Off to Venice!

ProfChiara

• Re: Ambassadors Conference Call
    arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Many thanks ProfC,

As you say, the proof of the pudding will be in the eating!

I just hope that Italy (the modern incarnation, that is) still exists when you arrive. If things continue to move as far and as fast as they did last week, you might find yourself arriving at the old city state!

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

txnroses Platinum

I hope they are listening!  I wonder if I am unusual in that I HAVE NEVER received an upgrade.  Maybe because I don't ask or demand it.......

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Actually, Arkwright, since I'm a medievalist, that would suit me just fine!  I'll take the Doge of Venice over Berlusconi any day.

ProfChiara

For those of you who aren't subscribed to the discussion "Management, Decisions, Communications and Training," Michelle from Marriott HQ, with whom we just spoke, has posted a long email that should go well beyond what I wrote.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

We're snakebit professor, based on recent experiences with feedback.  So, the proof will be in the pudding (metaphor alerts) as things changes or do not.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...