This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 10:42 AM by anadyr RSS

posting issues?

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone who subscribes to a discussion noticed that frequently lately when you click on the link the person who supposedly wrote a new post does not appear in the listings?  At first I thought I was simply not going to page 2 or 3 or whatever, but they are simply not appearing.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: posting issues?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

profchiara

yes, I see this often.  drives me nuts.  any word on when the new site will be unveiled???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I'll know more after Monday but Andy says September.

Best, ProfChiara

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I have experienced this issue as well. When I do, I then click on the overall category (Business, Marriott Rewards, Hotels, Local) and then go to that post and click the + sign on replies and it usually is the first post.

Don't know why it happens, but that's how I get around the problem.

I've even tried that and still usually can't find it until sometimes the next day.

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I've experienced this sometimes as well. As for the new site, they're aiming for a late September release date. Of course, all the usual disclaimers apply. But it sounds like they're really working at getting it right and getting it launched.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

It's been Beta since the day it first appeared, and I assume it will continue to be that.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...