4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2011 10:49 PM by ledcamera RSS

Courtyard New Look

johnmcnh Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anybody else prefer the old Courtyard setup? Checking in at those small counters is awkward. I like the old buffett style breakfast as well. Sometimes it just takes so too long for the new food offering.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard New Look
    superchief1 Platinum

I have not yet met anyone who likes the new breakfast option over the old. I won't stay at a new one unless it is the only option. Most of my coworkers agree.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

engineergirl Platinum 1 Reviews

To me, it's simply window dressing that does not begin to cover the absolutely slowest internet of any of the brands; a really bad room setup in most where the ac/heating unit is right in front of the desk, which is where you have to plug in your laptop since there is no wireless;and no free breakfast.  Courtyard is my brand of last resort after all other brands have been tried.

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I'm not a huge fan of the new lobbies either. I would have rather had them spend the effort on a nice lounge (public, not concierge) or bar type area.

ledcamera Platinum

Although the new breakfast is a little confusing it sure beats the crappy plastic wrapped bread at the old breakfast buffet!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...