2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2011 9:55 AM by mapka1 RSS

Don't Stay at the JW Marriott Buckhead Atlanta, GA

mapka1 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As a Platinum Member I requested an upgrade, only to be told (after the desk lady checked the rate), you are not allowed. Then she corrected her self and said there are none available. I checked the three top floors, which were nearly deserted and a few people I met in the concierge lounge stated there was no one around them on the floors. Concierge Lounge was great, but the room was Horrible, had torn wallpaper and furnishings was older that dirt. Interesting thing is they are remodeling the Lobby floor, and I asked the front desk if the rooms were next, he said no they were already done!~!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Don't Stay at the JW Marriott Buckhead Atlanta, GA
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I have a hard time understanding how a Platinum Elite Member can be treated like this..Why did you not go to Management at the Hotel and express your concerns to get them addressed. If I did not get them addressed, I probably would have checked out of the hotel and gone elsewhere. No excuse for this kind of treatment!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Don't Stay at the JW Marriott Buckhead Atlanta, GA
    mapka1 Platinum 2 Reviews

Honestly, I just got in from a 3 flights and a 12 hrs travel day, I was just too tired to argue. I did talk to Platinum Elite Customer Service and they were disappointing, saying "Thank you we have noted it and sent it to the property". Which will simply go into the trash I am sure, as I never was contacted by the JW Marriott management or anyone else!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...