1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 2, 2011 9:54 AM by shoeman1000 RSS

Hyatt Credit Card:  Automatic Status & 2 free nights

trockie Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently obtained Chase's Hyatt credit card.  There is an annual fee of $75 but you get 2 free nights at a Hyatt, which I used at a really nice resort in FL over a holiday weekend, which would have cost me more than $200 just for 1 night. 

At the time I applied, they also gave you immediate Platinum Status in their member rewards.  The application site currently says they give Gold Status, but perhaps if you call you can negotiate Platinum.

I have stayed at 3 different Hyatt's in the past 4 weeks and have been treated much better there than I have at any Marriott in the past year(where I am a Lifetime Platinum member).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hyatt Credit Card:  Automatic Status & 2 free nights
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Trockie

sorry to hear about your recent bad experiences.  the summer seems to have turned into many insiders "summer of discontent".  Maybe its just the times, maybe it is a trend.  time will tell.  Anyway, good luck to you in your quest for a better fit for your travel wants/needs/expectations.  Let us know if you find nirvana out there.

shoeman

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...