member with 75 night plus means little to Marriott. Upgrades and

bonus are far and away poor at best. For the price we pay for

staying at a Marriott i am now just to think about going back to

others the gives value to their name.

Hope might change.

• Re: how marriott is letting us down
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hope might change.  Hmm...sounds vaguely familiar.  Yikes!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Recent posts indicate that MR members are not happy. I thinK that Plat members should get everything in all hotels.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    I agree, NewHilton! ProfChiara

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Here's hoping it's just a rough patch but given the resurgence in business travel, I suppose it's business as usual for Marriott and for other chains.

Here's a question:  How are other major lodging chains treating you (assuming you're an elite member of their loysaty programs)?  Has there been a chage for the worse, stayed the same, or gotten better?

kahunapremier Platinum

Deagle,

Been feeling the same way. But I agree with NewHilton for sure, P and PP members SHOULD get everything at all Marriott brands.

trockie Platinum 3 Reviews

Marriott is definitely letting us down with their Reward programs.  I am switching to either Hilton or Hyatt.  I have stayed at a Hyatt on 3 different occassions in the past month and Hilton once.  It will likely by Hyatt to the extent that I am able, as they seem to offer the best benefits.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Wouldn't be nice to hear more good stories about Marriott stays than all the bad ones I am reading here recently? It used to be in the past one would read a lot more good things about the Marriott..Please Marriott, work on turning the negativity concerning Marriott back to positive. Should not be that hard to give the kind of service that Marriott is noted for and turn all this negativity around.

• Worst hotel in my life. Re: how marriott is letting us down
    spartans Platinum 10 Reviews

'Residence Inn by Marriott Detroit Novi' is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in my life. I stayed there for more than 4 months. I don't wanna say details here. I was so disappointed at the sales and operation staffs' attitude toward loyal customer. I gave feed back through Marriott and hope they improved.

spartans Platinum 10 Reviews

Even though I am platinum member, many hotel don't offer free breakfast.

I believe platinum members deserve free breakfast.I hope Marriott would consider this.

Thanks.

musictomyears Platinum 6 Reviews

It's so true, Marriott is not what it use to be and the feeling I got this summer traveling, it's about business people not individual's staying at Marriotts.  It really don't matter if we are Platinum or not.  We use to get free upgrades, breakfast and the works but now it's like "Oh Brother", sorry no upgrades, no breakfasts.....sad

We are considering contacting Hilton or Hyatt and asking if they will honor our status.  Anyone have suggestions on the best hotel program for treating their loyal customers?

johnmcnh Platinum 6 Reviews

I have been staying at Hilton brands more often.... mostly driven by price.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

John,

Most of the Hiltons I stay at in the Mid-West, they are more expensive than similar Marriott properties.  As a Diamond Member, I also find them harder to get "Discounts", especially when booking their hotels on-line.

I too agree with NewHilton.  Platinum and Plat Elites should get every upgrade a hotel has to offer, period.

No one has yet convinced me the grass is greener elsewhere (including my own attempts to comp status), except perhaps in independent hotels.  And an increasing number of those are joining forces either though travel groups like Expedia or Orbitz, or more exclusive hotel brands that just feature the best hotels around.  I'm looking into all, because while I will remain a Marriott RW, I haven't been a happy camper lately -- strangely less so since becoming Platinum Premier, where at least in the last six months I have been treated LESS well than as a Platinum.

ProfChiara

Prof..try the Hyatt..they give 4 upgrades a year to a suite plus will reciprocate you Platinum status to their Diamond status...I recently applied to be a ambassador but never heard back from Marriott..After some of my postings they are probably not interested. I am very disappointed that I have not had the courtesy of a response from Marriott. Another example of Marriotts disregard to their customers..Does not suprise me though and to be frank, now I am not interested. As a Lifetime Platinum Member travelling all over the world, you would think I would at least have the courtesy of a response since I took the time to apply...Very Sad!!

-- Edited by Jasper100 at Aug 5, 2011 8:04 PM PDT

Hi Jasper100,

When I applied I didn't hear back either for a long time, so I finally wrote and asked if I'd been eliminated.  I was told, no, that they simply hadn't decided yet.  To my knowledge, they haven't this time either and it will be probably closer to the time when I am no longer Ambassador that they decide.

I don't think anything you've written in posts will disqualify you.  As you've seen, I've often been quite critical.

Thanks for the tip about Hyatt!

I for one am disappointed that the folks at Marriott have yet to comment via the Insider's Lobby on the growing groundswell of discontent among elite members.  Listening to your most valuable customers at one time was a good thing to do.

And so it goes... (sorry Kurt)

engineergirl Platinum 1 Reviews

I stayed at a Kimpton two weeks ago because the Boston Marriotts would not honor my government rate.  I was quite impressed with  the pre arrival communications, the service and facilities and the perks--and this is before status match!  Free internet just for being a member as well as a $10  credit in the minibar (for being a member of the InTouch program), GREAT bedding and bath products, robes in every room, a thank you note after my stay.  The list of amenities available simply by requesting them, i.e. FREE, was pretty amazing..from standard hair dryer to flat irons to steamers, heating pads, fans.  It was a great experience, and no stress about haggling for upgrades.  I tried to post about this while there but was blocked with a message that I was violating the member code of conduct.  RUT-RO! :-)

I POSTED THIS ELSEWHERE BUT FELT IT BELONGED HERE ALSO

My wife and I stayed at the Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront property last night. One of my worst experiences with Marriot.. Arrived around 8pm and put in a room that was moldy and smelly. When we arrived the air conditioning was off and we had to wait awhile for the room to cool down. That lasted about an hour or so and our eyes started watering so we told the Marriott Front Desk Representative that we had to change rooms. Unfortunately, the hotel was slow in moving us and we finally got settled in around 10:30 pm or so. By the way, I was never offered an amenity or points, and to make matters worse, no apology or greeting as a Platinum Member. I did threaten to move to another Marriott Property, but at 10:30pm my wife was in no mood to move so we stayed. When I got up the next morning, I decided to place a call to Marriott Member services and realized that the phones in the room were not working and I used my cell phone to call. When I reached customer service, I felt like they were finding excuses for the hotel staff rather than focusing on the issues I raised.

As a sidenote, I did request a room upgrade, but was told although there were many rooms available, none of them were cleaned. I challenged the front desk employee about having appropriate staff to clean rooms once they were vacated. He only made excuses that Platinum member extended their stays and there was no staff to clean the rooms.

I will never never never stay at this hotel again, even though I did finally get a phone call from one of their Manager's offering me a room upgrade if I came back..I told her that there was nothing they could do to get me back to that property. Although I did use my visa certificate for this stay, this is not way to treat any customer. The hotel did not even offer to return the certificate to my account. What a waste of my Visa Award..I guess I should consider cancelling my Visa Card since one of the main benifits is that one night stay that you get.

Another example of the deterioration of service by Marriott and so much for recognition of being a Life Time Platinum Member.

Jasper,

That is truly a pathetic place!

Thanks for sharing this with us, I do not recall reading this in the past.  This brings back sad memories of one of my recent stays (Louisville), that I am trying to forget. 

One thing that I feel bad for you, (Caused it also happened to me), is having loved ones with you when something like this happens.  It is twice as bad, because you will hear about that experience FOREVER!

Yes..true..my wife was really turned off by this experience!!!

moneyadvisor Gold

Agree with all of the posts.  Platinum member and stayed at Delray Beach marriott this past weekend,  Hotel was bus but full by any means.  Checked in and was told I have access the Concierge lounge but it was closed for the weekend as usual.  First why was I told I have access on a Friday afternoon check-in.  Mentioned since it was closed over the weekend could i get breakfast vouchers.  Not only denied, but actually not even given a response.  Handed a card for Platinum members on what checkin guft I would like.  Check here for pts, here for bottle water, here for soft drink.  Service is getting worse and not providing the benefits we are supposed to receive at full service hotels.  As well could have stayed at a residence inn right next door, for less cost, better true one/two bedroom suite rather then a divider wall suite, and gotten a free breakfast.  Seeing it in all cities i travel to.  More cost less service and horrible internet access.

nwdevotee Platinum

I have been Platinum Marriott, Diamond Hyatt, Platinum Starwood, and Hyatt Gold for many, many years. And my experiences put the Marriott program at the clear bottom of services to and caring for top members. I would even put Hiltion Gold (one level below platinum, diamond) as (somewhat) preferable to Marriott Platinum in terms of hotel performance in accord with customer expectations. Just ruling out free breakfasts on weekends when the lounges are closed conveys, to me, insulting implications. Interestingly, I've recently stayed at Ritz-Carltons where  I considered the treatment above that of various Marriotts - not club admission to be sure, but remarkable suite upgrades.

I symphatize with you. I have noticed a considerable deterioration of service by Marriott over the last year and have found myself using other hotel chains. I am hoping that the Marriott gets their act together of they will find that their business will deteriorate also if improvements are not implemented!!!

techie Platinum 7 Reviews

I will echo the comment that Hilton Gold is on a par with Marriott Platinum as far as what you get.  I do quite often get excellent treatment from Marriott...my biggest problems come from their internet being slow, their air conditioning not working very well, and the food being abysmal.

Hopefully, we will see improved service from Marriott in the new year..We shall see!!!

nwdevotee Platinum 10 Reviews

To indicate wide variation among Marriotts in the treatment of Elite members (especially at the Platinum level) even in adjacent cities, I recently stayed at the Marriott Victoria (BC) and received reception and treatment that equaled or exceeded that which the most devoted Rewards member might expect. And a few weeks before that I stayed at the Marriott in Richmond , BC (most often referred to as the Vancouver Airport Marriott) where the treatment was similar in grander to that in Victoria, including a most admirable room upgrade and breakfast certificates during the weekend when the Lounge was closed. Could not ask for more. On the other hand, a longer while ago I checked in to the Vancouver (BC) Marriott and was assigned to a room the size of a not paricularly large closet overlooking a dismal courtyard (this Marriott is a waterfront property). A complaint produced correction (including a Burrard Inlet view) by a cordial staff, but why that treatment of a Platinum member in the first place?  Across the street from the Vancouver Marriott is the Renaissance Vancouver (Harborside, so called) which has rooms below 200 sq. ft. (160, as I recall).  Accordingly, I assign a probability of zero of choosing it for even one night (as I do to a repeat stay at the Vancouver Marriott) because of my virtual certainty of being assigned one of thse gems on check-in. (My wife and I were recenrly on a river cruise in France where our space was 300 sq. ft. and that was not plentiful, but it was on a river boat that navigated narrow waterways not oceans.) What's the excuse for consideably lesser space in a city hotel?

mapka1 Platinum 2 Reviews

I just stayed in the Winston-Salem, NC Marriott and if any of you out there are near this property, stay there and it will take you back to days of Great (actually fantastic) friendly, customer service!! I thought I had warped back in time, the rooms were huge, clean (including carpet) well decorated and modern, that made the JW Marriott in Buckhead Atlanta look like a motel 6!  Best of all, with the exception of just 1 other Marriott I have stayed with so far, they had the best concierge lounge I have ever visited. The  food and again the staff (desk, restaurant, cleaning and concierge) hands down by far the best.

Why, I am sure my face showed the shock when I was kindly greeted as a returning platinum member (almost thought I accidentally had gone across the street to the Embassy Suites) and I was asked if I wished an upgrade, mini frig or anything else! Also I was shocked about arrival gift, the kind gentleman and lady both stated they had already given me the 500 points and "Please take what you please from our pantry as well!!" (Although I didn't want anything just being asked was wonderful). Before I could get the question out of my mouth (Weekend Breakfast ??) I was told the "Full (extra large) Breakfast buffet (with eggs or whatever cooked to order) is included on weekends for our Platinum members as a courtesy for thier loyalty!". Then to my disbelief the lady took out some very formal serialized certificates and then she ask me, "how many will be eating breakfast with you Mr. Mxxxx this weekend, so I can mark the certificate for their free breakfast as well..."    I was speechless, almost giddy, and I am sure I was smiling from ear to ear!!

I was told by another happy Platinum member that was staying there, that on Tuesday they had served Shrimp Cocktails, smoked cheeses and Crisp romaine Cesar salad, in the Concierge Lounge. Wednesday saw sliced Rare (& Medium) roasted beef with many other tasty wonders the rest of the week! Only after I had left this great property did I find out that it was "Franchised Owned", as explained to me by the property manager (during a compliant I had about the lack of evening reception for Platinum members, he had planned, for a 4 month remodel) at the Greensboro Airport Marriott which is Corporate owned.  His exact words were "We Corporate owned, traditionally have a Customer Service up here and they Franchised Owned, have a customer service down here"......Wow was he wrong!

How can one find out where all the Franchised Owned Marriott's are located???? I travel all the time and I have a rental car in ever visit, I would like to stay at those properties, if this is the norm...

nwdevotee Platinum 2 Reviews

Wish my life-events led me to Winston-Salem, but, alas, they don't. Once spent a summer in Raleigh and a few nights in Asheville, and that's as close as I came. My own experiences of excellent treatment in the U.S. for top elite level members (Platinum in this case too) have been at three of Starwood's St. Regis hotels - New York, D.C., and San Francisco. The stays, when I paid for rooms at the minimum single room level, resulted in upgrades to suites from executuive level to three rooms with 1 1/2 baths, all accompanied by warmth and sincere welcoming. Supposedly, the JW's are at the top of the Marriott grouping (excluding Ritz-Carltons of course), but they are several degrees below the St. Regis hotels in the treatment on which we are focusing (and overall quality for that matter). I've stayed at perhaps five JW's, including Atlanta. That triggered a final thought: the treatment I've received in Europe and Asia in Luxury Collection hotels of Starwood as a Platinum member has been almost uniformly outstanding - the one conspicuous exception I can remember was in London. On the island of Crete, to take a memorable stay for illustration, my wife and I were upgraded to a two room suite with two bathrooms and our own swimming pool. Our view of the sea from a sizeable balcony, moreover, was magnificent.

Perhaps we Marriott Platinum Marriott members should chip in to pay for stays by appropriate Marriott decision-makers at several Starwood properties as (forged) Starwood Platinum members, and, perhaps, as (forged) Hyatt Diamond members at Hyatt properties (particulary Grand and Park Hyatts).

gpurvis Platinum 1 Reviews

Could not agree more, I just posted a very similar note titled "No real benefits at Courtyards and Resorts", simply put, Only Marriott hotels and Renaissance offer Concierge clubs.  No free breakfasts at Courtyards or Marriotts considered resorts.  PP members only get a measly 200 points or a package of cheese crackers (seriously) for their hard earned membership and loyalty. Once we have gotten Gold status, why bother being loyal and sticking with Marriott.  They should stand up and reward their most valued customers.    

johnnytundra Platinum 1 Reviews

MARRIOTT REWARDS POINTS SYSTEM?

I stay well over 120 days a year at various Marriotts (Residence, Fairfield, Courtyard. As a platinum member I have 3 main gripes.

First the rooms always seem to smell moldy,like gym socks Im not sure why this is?

Second there NEEDS to be electrical outlets by the bed side (Take note Marriott) and

Third is the Marriott Points System.

I analyze the various classes of hotels and what they charge, the average is class 4 at 25,000 points per night......Really?? Come on!

As well as the average store price of the various items online/catalog versus the amount of points they require to purchase these items. (RIDICULOUS)!!

Marriott has raised the class level of alot of their hotels if you look at how long it takes to accumulate 25-30 thousand points for only one free night? Other hotels will offer you a free night only after 9 stays and the 10th one is on them.

In Marriotts defense they have always been courteous and pleasant to deal with. Obviously some hotels are better than others but in my honest experience the hotel chain is slipping and losing its prestige. Alot of this comes down to the individual owners/investors of the property.

Good Luck. 12-13-2011

almock Platinum

johnnytundra

For your first point, I completely agree.  I think this has to do with the age of some of those properties and that they use wall cut-through HVAC units.  Any property where I have stayed that has had the HVAC system in the wall and not cut-through to the outside has been exponentially better.

cjtibbs Platinum

I agree with most of the gripes listed in previous posts.  Perhaps this has already been said but in addition to what is listed above I would like to add black out dates.  Marriott is by far and away the worst with them.  I have more Marriott points than SPG / Hilton / Hyatt combined only because I can never use them.  I will have stayed 150 nights this year alone in Marriott properties.  I will probably increase my nights by 30% next year.  I am currently looking into making a switch to another brand.  I am just tired of never getting and "reward" out of their rewards program.

vbandsf Platinum 2 Reviews

Wow.  I can't say I've had such bad experiences.  On the whole (and there have been isolated incidences to the contrary) I've had really good experiences at Marriott (90 nights last year, plus 65 at Hilton and another 20 at Best Western (now there's an oxymoron) and other properties).  I'm always recognized as a Plat when I check in and often am offered water or something else as well as the bonus points.

To me, it's a matter of chosing your properties wisely.  CY doesn't offer breakfast, and they're not as good quality (and good luck getting a fridge/micro in a lot of them).  Springhills are usually newer and they have the amenities I want.  RIs - usually really nice, but is it worth forgoing half the points?

I think the rewards at MR are better than those at Hilton - they devalued the points a few years back, and it takes forever to build up a bank.  Bah.  I'll stick with Marriott - I love the 50,000 megabonus, and so far they've provided me with an iPad, Wii, two tickets to Europe and a lot of free nights while traveling.  I'm good.

Same with me!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I agree too.  Marriott has been much better to me than other brands, especially in the rewards department.  I am sitting in a nice Tacoma Courtyard, using a free night and got upgraded to a King Suite.

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

I agree. Counsels of perfection aren't always helpful. Criticism is important, but needs to be balanced.

All best wishes for 2012

sdbroker Platinum

I spend over 250+ nights a year on the road and maybe I've just been lucky.  I have always had the best service at any Marriott brand hotel I have stayed at.  Granted, an occasional glitch may happen, but for the most part I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.  Thanks Marriott!

sd,

Don't travel as much as you, but do agree with you!

Thanks for you comments.

Is everyone saying great things because it is Christmas, or recently was?

I'd say Marriott has been pretty hit and miss lately.  Although I generally enjoy my stays, I am quite often dismayed at what goes on.

For example, I recently reserved a night at a hotel I've had excellant service at.  Sure enough, I received an email asking if there was anything I needed.  I of course expressed the hope that I would receive a room upgrade.  Much to my delight, they completed the upgrade before I even arrived and I was looking foward to staying at the hotel.  I was quite polite.

The next day, I had to cancel my reservation.  I sent an email follow up thanking them for the upgrade, and explaining that although I had intended to come, I had to cancel it because my father had died.  I mentioned I would likely stay at the hotel after Christmas instead.  I got a "read receipt" for the message but no reply at all.  I thought that was pretty unbelievable.

As it happened, I did book the hotel for two nights after Christmas.  I checked shortly before checking in to see if they were still selling the upgraded rooms - which in fact they were.  Therefore, when I was checking in, I asked for an upgrade.  The clerk said he thought there were none availailable.  When prompted, he "checked" and was able to give the upgraded room.  I was travelling with my wife.  The concierge lounge was closed for the holidays of course.  I was given *one* breakfast coupon for the two of us to use for the two days.  What kind of sense does that make?

The room was nice. They finally figured out how to hook up their power port (although not how to mount it since it was falling out) and it was mounted on the TV stand rather than the desk.

I couldn't complain about the stay, but certainly the staff didn't do anything to differentiate them from a Holiday Inn Express...or even a Motel 6, for that matter - although I guess the two latter hotels would have given us both a free breakfast on both days.

It is chains of events like this that make me wonder.

In case you're wondering which hotel it was, it happened to be the very same one that a previous poster here complained about..

The only thing more amazing will be the fact that there won't be any comment whatsoever by any Marriott employee.

merc88 Gold 7 Reviews

I have just not had these experiences....When I need something, I get it most every time.  I fine that there is a great deal of difference in a Marriott and a Motel 6,  maybe you just can't tell.

Merc,

Well put, couldn't agree with you more!

Merc88, I was a bit put off by your statement of "maybe I just can't tell".  Now I've had a chance to think about it and reflect upon my last stay at a Motel 6 vs the Marriot stay in question:

At the Motel 6, the receptionist showed genuine appreciation for my business and welcomed me to the hotel.  At the Marriott Pinnacle, the receptionist couldn't have cared less.

At the Motel 6, I was assigned the best room that I was qualified to receive.  At the Marriott Pinnacle, I had to query and insist upon being given the room to which I was entitled, and I was given the sense that they didn't really want to accommodate me in the way to which I was entitled (true, I was entitled a room upgrade at the Marriott and not the Motel 6, but the statements I make are true).

At the Motel 6, I was given a complimentary breakfast for the duration of my stay, regardless of whether there was one or two in my party.  At the Marriott Pinnacle, although I believe I was entitled to a complimentary breakfast for both myself and my wife, I was given a coupon good only for one breakfast for one person (instead of two breakfasts - two days times two people) which was what I felt was only a quarter of my entitlement.

At the Motel 6, when I left, I was genuinely thanked for my business, and the hope was expressed that I would return.  At the Marriott Pinnacle, I was given my receipt with a curt "thank you" and did not have the impression that they cared whether I ever set foot in a Marriott property again.

However, Merc88 and Jerrycoin, yes, there is a great deal of difference between my Motel 6 stay and the one at the Marriott Pinnacle.   Perhaps these are not the differences  you expected but they are nonetheless true - and I can assure you, after having had a couple of weeks to think about your comments, I do indeed know the difference between a Motel 6 and the Marriott in question. 

It is true that the view was better, the room was bigger, and the bed was nicer at the Marriott Pinnacle.

Techie, the truth has set me free as it were as I read your excellent post above.  The value of a room and a stay has little to do with the cost and much to do with the treatment we receive.  I have been in Best Westerns where the staff could not do enough to make me feel an honored guest and comfortable. At Marriotts or even Four Seasons  I felt that I was just a number.  Value to me is a subjective thing, and I know it when I see it.

techie,

Thanks for sharing this with all of us!  Interesting experience. 

Thank you for the comments, steppingstones and jerrycoin.

Although we are only a handful of people in the likely tens of thousands of Marriott elites, they once again disappoint us by failing to even take note of our comments.  I can be quite a tolerante person (believe it or not) but continued slience at the corporte level on a forum such as this tests that patience even more than any incidents and individual properties.

The reason is simple - when something happens at an individual property, then I can attribute it to that particular employee, manager, or property.

However, when Marriott as a corporation continulally ignores valid concerns - made by people who know the "guest side" of the hotel business more than most others - it reflects poorly on the whole organization rather than the individual property.

Thank you fellow members for listening to me and putting up with me.

I think a great corporation like Marriott can attest to the power of positive and negative input from its customers, as in the case of beginning rollover nights.  It is time for an adjustment on their part and a new kind of active listening--after all they exist because we stay there

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

techie,

Nice comparison of what service really means.  Luxury of facilities, doesn't make up for lack of service and showing customer appreciation!

Too bad Techie and sorry about your father's passing.  Have you spoken with customer care about this?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

my 2 cents worth:

whether it is Motel 6 or Ritz Carlton, quality service is expected at both.  If it is a failure to deliver on service, where you are staying should not matter.  In the biz I am in (shoes), a $60 shoe and a $160 shoe are held to the same production standards.  Yes, better materials are used (better leather, better beds, etc, but service is service.  period.

Allen.jpgMy Allen Edmonds cordovans agree with you Shoeman, and I keep them a long time. 

Every vendor should strive to provide the best service to the customer, or they will be out of business

I agree with you shoeman 1000

Thank you Steppingstones.  No, I didn't contact them and don't plan to.  It reflected poorly upon the individual and the hotel.  The hotel had previously been my favourite one, so hence the overall disappointment.

Thanks again for your kind words.

mapka1 Platinum 2 Reviews

Corporate Marriott's need to learn from their franchise brothers, in giving customer service! Everyone should note and go to their web site yourself and learn that IHR Interstate Hotel Corporation (IHRCO.com) just took over Nobel Hotel Management. Which means that they are the true king-of-the-hill with 360+ Properties. Most of them are quite nice!  I previously told this group about some of the great hotels prior (they were Nobel franchise's), so far Interstate has not cheapened up the Marriott's that I have stay at to date. The GM at the current property I am at, wasn't worried that the Corporate Marriott's attempt to stop franchise's  from giving extra's (like breakfast's and appetizers) to Platinum Members. He made it clear that they too, were a force to be reckoned-with, and I guess with their portfolio that is true!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...