6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2011 12:11 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Trip Review .. Key West Marriott Beachside

bigdogbill Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I highly recommend the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel.

When you arrive you are greated with a champagne welcome. The rooms are classy and sophisticated with an excellent staff serving the property. This hotel also offers free shuttle service to and from Duval Street. When the shuttle broke, the hotel called taxi cabs and paid the fees for the guests.

Make sure you take the Key West jet ski tour offered at the hotel. It is amazing! It is a 27 mile tour of the area highlighting the wildlife and history of Key West.

I also used Marriott Reward points for the stay, was upgraded to a suite and my family and I were treated like royalty.

Regards,

bigdogbill

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Key West, Florida, USA
  • Re: Trip Review .. Key West Marriott Beachside
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

bigdogbill,

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Have not stayed at this newer property, but it is on my "Must stay", list!

There are few places that are as enjoyable to me as Key West.  This will make the trip, even better!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

bigdog -- sounds like an awesome trip!

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

agreed.  makes me want to plan a trip there!

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

bigdog left off one important detail. The property appears to have been built as a timeshare and the rooms are either a one or two bedroom suite with full kitchen, or an efficiency. Here are some pics from my trip there.

This is one great property in the Marriott system. The only bad part about my stay there (true story) was while lounging by the pool a European woman had taken off her top and security came by and kindly asked her to cover up.

bigdogbill Platinum 7 Reviews

Thanks for the response..

Actually did not know it was a timeshare (It does not really advertise as so). We were upgraded to a presidential suite + they have a nice restaurant and breakfast buffet daily.

Too bad about the topless woman covering up. I thought "everything goes" in the Conch Republic. Living in Germany for three years this never bothered me. Hope she was good looking though.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

At the present time it is NOT a timeshare. What I said was that it apparenlty built as one.

The young lady was quite nice looking.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...