3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 7:09 PM by nuhusker RSS

Marriott in Lima, Ohio Security Issue

ffnf63 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Whenever you are in your room at the Marriott in Lima, OH, make sure that you secure the latch on your door.  I checked in to my room and within a half an hour, the maid walked right in, looked up at me while I was sitting in a chair talking on my Blackberry and said, "Oh sorry, wrong room".  Later that evening, I had returned from work and I was doing my emails on my laptop and my door opens.  The hotel gave my room to another guest.  That was the last straw.  I went down to the desk and they said that they were having computer and it was issuing rooms that were already filled.  I think this will be my last stay at the Marriott in Lima.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lima, Ohio, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Lima
  • Re: Marriott in Lima, Ohio Security Issue
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Well, that's not an acceptable hotel in any circumstance. I know people who have invested in those portable doorjamb/alarms  and they use them all the time.  Sounds like a need for training of staff there is only the beginning.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

sounds like you need a bodyguard when staying in Lima..... That's a dirty shame, we all expect privacy in our hotel rooms....  Also, if the day comes that I have to bring me own doorjams to a full service Marriott, that will be the day I cease staying in that property.  period!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Confound computers!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...