4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2012 4:10 PM by lone6star RSS

Virtual Concierge .....

mjm050 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Recent trip to a JW Marriott proved that the virtual concierge works BUT someone at the hotel has to read it and respond. I specifically requested a bottle of wine to be in the room upon arrival. Since it wasn't, I went to the desk. Their response .... "you're right sir, it's right here on the computer." My response ...... "knucklehead."

Might be better to call ahead.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Washington, D.C., USA
  • Re: Virtual Concierge .....
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I've had mixed results with the Virtual Concierge. Sometimes it's "I see we have a request for...." and other times there's no mention at all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

fivenick9 Gold 2 Reviews

How / where do you find the virtual concierge?

sg1974 Gold

When you book up directly through the Marriott website they will send out an email prior to your stay so that you can make your requests (normally around 5 days before hand)..

I always reply to ensure that we receive a quiet room and if need be to ensure that we will have a rollaway bed in the room if there is only one bed in the room.

It has been good for us, as the hotel has either replied by email to the requests or if they haven't replied we have received our requests on checking in.

You can also make other requests such as: reservations for the hotel restaurant and other payable items such as flowers, champagne etc.

lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Its with any booking.  I just booked a reservation through my corporate travel web site, and within minutes got an e-mail for Marriott Virtual.  I will let you know upon my arrival on Sunday if the request came true (or not!).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...