7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 8:55 AM by ontherun RSS

Upcoming Reservations - Enhancement

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to see an enhancement to the My Account > Upcoming Rerservations that displays not only the upcoming and cancelled reservations, but completed reservations (perhaps the last 90 days) that would have a hyperlink to an electronic folio (PDF file, ideally) available for downloading. This would make it easier to create a "Missing Stay Request" especially if the eFolio was not delivered via e-mail. Additionally, if the history had the hotel name as a hyperlink (as it does for current/future reservations), one could easily rebook another stay without going through the whole booking and search process. Thought or ideas anyone?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Upcoming Reservations - Enhancement
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Fantastic idea!  While I sometimes (but not always) get efolios, I have often had significant problems getting points credited, which involves phone calls and faxes.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

A great idea! They could change the 'upcoming reservations' to just 'Reservations' for better clarity.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ProfChiara et al....

I too have been getting efolios on a VERY inconsistant basis.  I would guess maybe 10-20% of the time.  I wonder what is up with that???

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I think several different posts are starting to come together -- that Marriott hotels worldwide and nationwide are not necessarily following a set of standards (even per brand) or perhaps even the Marriott philosophy.  That seems to have resulted in unannounced changes in rules that are making most of us so cranky.

ProfChiara

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

While not as helpful, you can look at hotel stays (in  terms of points for at least a year, using the activity tav and changing the dates.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Maybe the much-anticipated "enhanced " site will correct all these issues.  If not, I'm sure we will be told of ways to figure it out ourselves.

ontherun Platinum

That would be a great idea.  I would not have to go back through reservation emails when I call.  Problem is once a reservation is completed the confirmation code is of no use to the rewards desk. It would help ensure that reservations and stays are in nync

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...