8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2011 4:43 PM by lakeshore RSS

Europe Hopper

blava007 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

To all MR members;

Is there a process and/or established approach to petition the Marriott Rewards team to re-instate and/or re-introduce the “European hopper”.

Marriott Rewards elite members (Silver, Gold, Platinum) had the option to purchase 7-night multiple hotel stay Sampler rewards called Hawaii Hopper or Europe Hopper for 150,000 points.  These Marriott Rewards hotel redemption certificates are issued as three paper certificates for 2-night, 2-night, and 3-night combination of hotels and are valid for 12-months from issue date for any participating Marriott hotel within the Marriott-defined region of Europe

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Europe Hopper
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

never heard of them, but count me in!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

Count me in too!

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Yeh, not sure why they don't offer that deal anymore.  It was available within the past year, but I can't find it now.

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

You have my vote as well.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

I got in under the wire and used the Euro Hopper just before they were discontinued as part of the "Enhanced" Rewards program.

They were a great feature and my wife and I used them to stay in Berlin, Vienna and the CE in Paris.

If the good people at Marriott want to give their beset customers a really nice treat, they would re-introduce this fabulous reward.

catla2sc Gold

I would be interested as well!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I used to use that reward frequently and would welcome it back!

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

We would love that...and then, if only they would put a Marriott in the Heart of Venice!  I can dream, can't I?!! :)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...