2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 9:37 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Vacation in Paris and London

bayonneboy Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to extend a thank you to all of you who responded to my question last year regarding where to stay with my family in London and Paris. We stayed on points at the Paris Champs-Elysees and London County Hall. The experience was great. Our rooms were beautiful. In Paris, The location of the hotel was fabulous with easy access to tyhe subways and bus system. The staff was outstanding and was eager to help with all of our requests, we could have not been treated better. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful with almost anything you could imagine available to eat and was complimentary.  There is no concierge lounge but the breakfast more than made up for the hotel not having a lounge. And finally, the sites of Paris completed the experience.

In London, we arrived to see Big Ben, Parliament and the London Eye right in front of us at the hotel. Check in was no problem but there was some trouble getting our luggage to the room in a timely fashion(1 and 1/2 hours) which was the only glitch. Our room was spacious and the concierge lounge was great. It was not very large but the breakfast had eggs, bacon, fruit, cheeses, bread and everything that you could want. If it was full, they were directing people to the restaurant for breakfast. At night, wine and beer were served with light snacks and pastries/cookies, perfect for a little snack prior to going out to dinner. The staff was great and helpful in all of our requests. The 25 meter pool was a nice plus to do laps at night. It was the perfect place to get to all of the sites in London with easy access at Westminster Station and Waterloo stations a block away. Again, all the great sites of London added to our experience.

We had a wonderful time at both of these hotels and would recommend them highly to anyone who is going to London or Paris. Thanks again to all that recommended these hotels to us.

bayonneboy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...