4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2011 10:47 AM by dtraveler RSS

Las Vegas Grand Chateau

cosmiccatnip Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Have a conference in vegas in january next year

Any one stayed at/can comment on the Grand Chateau as an alternative to one of the strip hotels

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
  • Re: Las Vegas Grand Chateau
    curiousone Platinum

I stayed last month. Click on the link to read my post.

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/6519

Sorry, for some reson I thought you asked about the Cosmopolitan. I need to get my glasses checked.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

It's also right next to the strip, not far south of the Flamingo.  I've stayed there twice when doing a conference.  I like the villas better than a hotel.

mstravelar Platinum 7 Reviews

Do not judge this vacation club by the not so friendly front desk.  The hotel location is great just one block over from the strip. The rooms are great and we had the view of the adjust property pool that was lighted nice at night. The room staff take a lot of pride in their work which showed by how clean the room was and how nice the hotel was. The concierge was rude at best.  It was obvious we were trying to book something she would not get paid/bonused for. We just by passed her and booked everything from the last minute booth on the strip. The property is smoke free which is hard to get in the gambling city.  The Market Place is high priced but the staff there was very nice.

dtraveler Platinum 7 Reviews

Stayed there in August 2009.  Location was good, right behind Planet Hollywood so getting in and out was easy.  Does not have the usual concierge lounge or amenities that business travelers may be used to.  Rooms were fine - usual Marriott decor w/ the added kitchenette in the hotel portion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...