1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 9, 2011 7:29 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Shame for Marriott Quality in Monaco!!!

wingslv Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Dear readers( guets and from company).

I decided to share my experience with Marriott Monaco(located far away from city,but still-between private jets, yachts,helicopters and sea!).

in the beginning give you only my story( happened at 2:00 am local:

middle in the night(if you arrive)forget to be greet as a guest!If you are a Platinum Guest-maybe you will get a smile- not more!

Did you reserved a room with your confirmed preferencies...forget it! You will get a room, which is available!Well, me, as a Platinum Member, i got an upgarge from bigger Mountain Room to a veeerryy smaall Port Shore View(that upgrage_ i didn't want- but noone ask you, when you check in!)-you have got upgrade ,so ...shut..p!

For my question-do you have a lounge?(PLEASE(!)-don't ask...

"NO..We don't have Executive Lounge!Therefore you got a letter in your room!

(Sorry, mam, but i booked since a month a confirmed smoking room, now you move me to to non-smoking room!- but what about my letter?!)i thought?!.

"I don't know!You want to change a room!We gave you an upgrade!And you booked a vacation package!!

"yes,mam; but where is my letter?!

""Well, because you booked a package with beach -you can use a beach,and internet..."

And what about breakfast, i asked?well, read your letter!!!(but its in my previous room..)

and internet?

Her answer:

well, i said, read your letter!(but , the letter still.. in my previous room)..

On my question to order something to eat...Don't ask!

The kitchen is open only utill 23:00 local!So if you are hungry..-use your mini bar-which will be refilled only, when you depart!

About 1 hour later-about 4:00am the phone rings....

"Sorry..you want,as a Platinum Member something in your room? or points?"

Well,i said...it is already so early-well i prefer points, please!

Ladies and Gentlman!

You must controll the service in that hotel!I can not understand, that in the reachest country of the world, the Marriott Hotel doesn't care about the guests at all!

OH, I forgot...if you arrive from Nice-you will see the name of...RIOTT...

Well, on my question-where are the fisrt letters?!-Well, thats life...You will never get the answer!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
France
  • Re: Shame for Marriott Quality in Monaco!!!
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Wings,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience.

My experience on previous stays at this property was really excellent.  Hope this is not the new "Norm".  This has really been one my favorite hotels in the Marriott chain.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...