0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2011 12:26 PM by kkncbiztravel RSS

Fairfield Inn Wilmington, NC ongoing car break-in problems

kkncbiztravel Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Just a note of caution to the Insiders to avoid the Fairfield Inn Wilmington on Eastwood Drive. I'm a loyal Marriott guy and this my first negative blog post, but having just completed a 2 night stay where 19 cars were broken into over just two nights and the hotel did nothing to alert arriving guests as to what the many glass repair men I spoke with said has been an ongoing problem....that's unacceptable.

As the glass repair vechicles dotted the parking lot with the hum of the shop vacs, I spioke with each who told the same story of the problem having moved across the street to the Fairfield from another hotel. When the other hotel employed a security guard overnight, the probelm want away. As many times as I've had notices slipped under my door at hotels for lesser matters, one can reasonaly expect this property's management to do similar...but nothing. Luckily, I was not victimized but the many out-of-state visitors who had windows smashed out looking for GPS devices, they werent so lucky.

The hotel was otherwise what you'd expect from a Fairfield Inn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Wilmington, North Carolina, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...