0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2011 12:18 PM by tcrimm RSS

FairField Inn Gatlinburg, Tn

tcrimm Member
Currently Being Moderated

Spent 2 nights here... needs some updating compared to all the other FairField inns and Suites.  Rooms shouldn't be more than 90 $ a night in my opinion at even peak times.

Our second night front desk called and woke us up at 1 a.m. to tell us that there had been a noise complaint filed and told us it was quite time! WE WHERE ASLEEP.  Just me and my husband in the room, had not heard any noises at all till the phone was ringing to wake us up.  Had EMILY walked the halls first to see where the noise was coming from she would have known it was not us and maybe she could have KNOCKED on the door the noise was coming from instead of waking up guest by a ringing phone, on vacation.  YOU know when you're asleep like that and a phone wakes you up in the wee hours of the morning, many things go thru your mind that something bad has happened for a phone to be waking you up!

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN OUR STAY AT THIS LOCATION! WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE OR WOULD WE EVER STAY THERE AGAIN!!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Gatlinburg, Tennessee, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...