5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 1:03 PM by trippin' RSS

Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs - Delray Beach Marriot

nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Insiders - A few weekends from now I will be heading down to the Fort Lauderdale area to visit a relative in Coral Springs and am trying to decide between the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel and Golf Club and the Delray Beach Marriott.

My traveling companion may not be joining me on the family visit, so I'm interested in knowing which might be a better place for us to stay at if I'm off on my own with the rental car.

I'm interested in overall reactions to both hotels, as well as any comments on how elite members are treated. It appears as if the Delray Beach Marriott may be closer (walking distance) to interesting shops, etc., as well as a beach, has a spa and two pools while the Coral Springs Marriott is, of course, closer to Coral Springs where I will be going, and has a nice golf club (although neither of us golfs).

Thanks in advance to all Insiders who can give me any information.

NHTraveler

• Re: Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs - Delray Beach Marriot
    windycity Platinum 3 Reviews

The Delray Beach Marriott is gorgeous and my most favorite hotel by far.  The ocean is literally across the street and there are many stores and restaurants within walking distance.  The rooms seem a bit small but definetly worth it!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

travelingduo Platinum 3 Reviews

Heading to the Coral Springs area for business,  which Marriott did you finally decide to stay at?  How was it

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

WindyCity is correct about the Delray Marriott, but if your relatives live in Coral Springs then your best bet is the Coral Springs Marriott (which I live < a mile from). Delray is a minimum of 45 minutes from Coral Springs and obviously much longer during the commute.

The CS Marriott is a new, very nice property set on a golf course. I've been up to the rooms when friends and family stayed there and it's a top notch hotel. Then again, so is the Delray Beach Marriott.

traveler2 Platinum

Would love to hear which hotel you choose and what your thoughts were. We are headed there in March and Coral Springs sounds like it might work for us.

trippin' Alumni Steward Member 3 Reviews

I'm also looking for a pre-cruise Marriott hotel in Ft. Lauderdale.  I've cruised a ton of times out of Miami but never Ft. Lauderdale.  I'm kind of excited about cruising out of a new port.  Woohoo!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...