4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2011 11:42 PM by NathalieF RSS

JW Marriott Desert Ridge

bill_s Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Thank you for the best Marriott stay ever. The Cloud Club  staff, Brittany, Ann Marie, Allison and Jeremiah are exceptional.  They treated us like royalty. The check in was easy.  The Spa personnell were friendly and very helpful.  The management must be customer orineted because every employee went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.  Great Stay!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Desert Ridge
    curiousone Platinum

My wife and I live in Phoenix and the JW Desert Ridge has become our "go to" resort. We will stay there for b-days and just to get away for the weekend. We will be celebrating my b-day there this Friday.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Happy Birthday...next time I am in phoenix I will check this property out!!!

katherine27 Platinum

I second the compliment on Allison!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Awesome, thanks for sharing bill_s!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...