3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 9:00 AM by ontherun RSS

How does the www.Marriott.com website compare?

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I happened to stumble upon this URL that does weekly updates and measurements on how each major travel websites (mostly hotels) perform and is split into two categories:

1. Rank by Speed (Seconds)
  2. Rank by Success Rate (Percentage)

As of June 27, 2011, Marriott ranks second and first, respectfully. See URL at Lodgiing Index

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How does the www.Marriott.com website compare?
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Pingreeman

this is interesting, but did you notice the volatility of the rankings?  This ranking is done weekly, so it is more a snapshot in time than a true earned ranking.  IMO

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

These two attributes mean nothing to me. What does get my blood boiling, and I have written about it here several times, is the constant need to keep signing into the Marriott site once the previous session had timed out . I wrote to the webmaster about this years ago and it was never addresses.

ontherun Platinum

I have said the same thing and the fact is that when you re-sign in it takes you back to the find and reserve tab and not the page or reservation you were working on.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...