0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2011 10:55 AM by jtravel RSS

Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria

jtravel Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I was in the area visiting family and decided to use a Visa free night Certificate at this Cat 4 Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria 8435 West Paradise Lane, Peoria, Arizona 85382 USA

I booked the one-bedroom suite at this older Residence Inn property because it was just down the street from where I was visiting. I knew going in it was older and not as modern as other residence inns I had seen. Staff was very friendly and professional and left me with the feeling that they really cared as a customer. Received a call shortly after check-in from the front desk to insure everything meet my needs. Suite was clean with everything in good working order. I was pleased to find Large Flat screens TV's that had open input jacks available to connect my Laptop so I could play a DVD movie. I have stayed at another newer residence Inn in the Area and they lock the unput jacks so you can't connect your laptop. They want you to buy their PPV lodgenet offerings instead    

Queen size bed had plenty of extra pillows and was comfortable enough for me for a good nights rest.                               

The pool was rather small but I did enjoy a evening swim after the Hot AZ sun had set.  Pool was open 6am-10Pm 

The 24 hour excercise room was also small but had Adequate equipment that met my needs.

The included Hot Breakfast had several choices to keep most people happy. I'm not a big Fan of powdered eggs and greasy sausage in the morning and instead prefer yogurt, cereal and fresh fruit. Here I decided to make a waffle and put blue berries and strawberries on it. Coffee was not to my liking but I travel with a Keurig Mini with a assortment of extra bold Kcups to keep me happy in that area.  This was not the newest or nicest place I have stayed but it was acceptable for my needs. I'm not sure I would give it a Cat 4 rating and feel it should be a Cat 3 considering other nicer and newer Cat 4 Residence Inn properties that are available.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Arizona, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...