3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 7:37 PM by harvey RSS

Corporate Bill

davcross Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

So why will Marriott not give credit for the days you stay if the room charge is to a corporate billing arangement?  I understand no points can be rewarded, but why not the days?

I have lost about 7 days thius year just becuase of corporate billing.  Next time Corp say we are having a meeting I think it might be time to go to Hyatt.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Corporate Bill
    imagrits Platinum 1 Reviews

You can go to Hyatt, but they have the same policy...in fact, I beleive most all chains have this exact rule to their program.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

businessb Gold 1 Reviews

I disagree. I recently stayed at a Hyatt in Chicago for a company meeting. Upon checking out I was told the nights would be applied to my account. I was also told that there was a rewards special available that gave 10,000 points for staying 5 nights. As soon as I got home I signed up and therefore received 5 nights and 10,000 points credit for a stay that was billed to a corporate account. That's my kind of Corporate Billing!

harvey Platinum

Yes I have had the same thing happen. Really does seem like kind of a "ding" for most loyal customers. I just spent a few days at a business meeting at a marriott and the person at the front desk said well..we can take your number but you're with a group so i don't think you'll get any credit. It makes me think about who might i contact at marriott to let them know who influences where meetings are held?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...