2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2011 7:34 AM by janerg RSS

Marriott Rewards

seanlei Member
Currently Being Moderated

I am just tired of the poor services at Marriott Rewards services. I don't know who and when pointed my Marriott Rewards to an airline which I have not used for nearly ten years, so all my rewards just washed away without any real "award" to me. Where and how can I change this poort setting. ANyone can help?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beijing, China
  • Re: Marriott Rewards
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

You can revert to points by going to the "My Account" tab on the Marriott home page. Then click on "Profile" to edit your changes.

You can also call Marriott Rewards with this issue as well as disappeared points/miles?

I have always found them to be helpful, and hope they are for you as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards
    janerg Platinum

I suggest calling Marriott Rewards and ask to speak with a manager.  If that does not help, I would ask to speak with their boss.  This usally works for me.  Good luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...