2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2011 3:24 PM by boomer RSS

Agoura Hills, CA Renaissance is no more

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just received an email from MARR Customer Service that the Renaissance at Agoura Hills, CA will no longer be in the Marriott system as of the end of july.

Don't know if they were kicked out or if this was a voluntary departure.

It would not surprise me if this property was booted inasmuch as among some good stays, I have had several bad experiences with loud all-night noise coming from drunk adults arriving back at the hotel at all hours from wild off-site wedding receptions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Agoura Hills, California, USA
  • Re: Agoura Hills, CA Renaissance is no more
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I stayed there and loved the place--but that was a one time thing and now our last!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Agoura Hills, CA Renaissance is no more
    boomer Platinum

That's too bad.  I was wondering why I was having trouble getting it to come up in searches on a trip to CA.  The hotel was decent and the area was nice.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...