10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2011 4:46 PM by profchiara RSS

July 4th Staycation or Vacation?

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What will you all be doing for the Fourth of July?  Staying home for barbecues, fireworks, parades?  Visiting relatives? Or going somewhere new and exotic?

I'll be home till the 7th, then off to Brittany.

Happy 4th to all!

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Palm Springs, California, USA
  • Re: July 4th Staycation or Vacation?
    iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

A quick 2-day/1-night trip to Long Beach CA (staying at the Marriott using a free night cert) to spend some time with local family and watch my daughter peform in a dance/theater show at UCLA. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Off to Long Beach Island, NJ!

Have a great trip, Professor!

Enjoy, both of you!  And IEStrike, tell your daughter to knock 'em dead!

ProfChiara

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Staying home for the local parade and fireworks.

nptravelers Platinum

Hey,

I'm in a Courtyard in Palm Desert, CA, staying here as an after surgery recoup for my wife.  It's quiet and HOT, only 117 today.  Good for a rest.

Lu

surfclubber Platinum

At the aruba surf club using my week.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

My wife and I celebrated our 19th at the JW Marriott Resort & Spa - Las Vegas. Wonderfully relaxing time. Just got back last night.

phillyflyer30 Platinum 1 Reviews

Stayed at the Hotel Hershey.  I highly recommend this hotel if you ever go to Hershey PA.  Great pools, restaurants, and top notch service ... plus lots of chocolate.

Congratulations, Pingreeman! Hope you both had a great time.  I'm sitting at Logan Airport now waiting for my flight to France.

ProfChiara

Hi NPTravel -- hope she is recovering well and that the AC is working!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...