8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2011 2:17 PM by profchiara RSS

What is the Most Useful Travel Site to you?

phillyflyer30 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What is the most useful travel site to you?

The two most useful for me are FlyerTalk(great for promo and point discussions across all brands) and Tripadvisor(reviews on hotels). 

Another one not known as well is http://biddingfortravel.yuku.com/ which helps with Priceline bidding.  Great for hotel bidding.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What is the Most Useful Travel Site to you?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

I hate to be disloyal, but FlyerTalk and Tripadvisor. I usually combine them with other sites, including MR Insiders and actual hotel sites.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

Besides Trip Advisor and MR, I also use Yapta for tracking the price of flights after I've purchased tickets for possible vouchers/refunds.  I also like points.com for tracking my FF miles.   

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I love to use

http://www.hipmunk.com/

when booking flights. The visual comparison of all flights with layover times as well is pretty nice.

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Versel, LOL!  I love the 'Agony' option!!! 

I like tripadvisor.com, fodors.com (forums), yapta to track decreases in airfares, and betterbidding.com

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Yeah, the agony option is pretty funny. I rarely get to use it though. Usually looking for the cheapest reasonable flight.

phillyflyer30 Platinum 1 Reviews

I am playing around with Hipmunk, pretty nice mash up site.  I wish Southwest was included.

chdafo Gold 1 Reviews

skyscanner.com

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

No further answers on websites, but your photo prompted me to add one of the moon I took on June 12 from the top side of the Louis Majesty after Santorini, using my always amazing Kodak Z980 zoom.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...