4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2011 5:17 PM by versel RSS

Where is the Stay 2 Nights Get 1 Free

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Someone just asked this in Ask & Answer.  Good question.  I was signed up (against my wishes) for the "stay 25 nights" and get 40,000 points, but I called to say I didn't want that bonus but the 2 for 1.  Well, I checked and not only has my anniversary certificate (as of last month) not posted, but I have not gotten credit for 2 stays.  And it still says I am signed up for the 25 nights bonus.  Sigh.

ProfChiara

• Re: Where is the Stay 2 Nights Get 1 Free
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Is it possible the certificates won't be posted until the end of the promotion?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

txnroses Platinum

Same thing happened to me.  I think the 2 -1 promotion was replaced with this one.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

traveler2 Platinum

I called to change to the 2 for 1 as well. I was told at the time that they can't change the computer once its in there so it's noted in my file. I was told when the stays were achieved to call them back. I'm about to give them a call...I'll let you know if it worked!!

Marriott, in the future give us the choice and allow us to sign up for the promo that will fit us best. Perhaps a 30 day time period to choose then it defaults to your choice.

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

When I switched my enrollment option for the Spring Megabonus, it was a similar story. They couldn't switch the option that showed up in Promotion Central but a note was made in my account and the adjustment was made manually after the promotion ended.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...