2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2011 1:50 PM by icreddy RSS

Cypress Harbour Vacation Club - Excellent

icreddy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have just spent 12 nights (June 3-15th) in the Marriott Cypress Harbour Vacation club. I chose this as a base for my Orland vacation (just me and my wife) and I can only praise this resort. The room was fantastic. It was well maintained, nice layout and clean (with daily maid servce - and they were brilliant..took away my recycling, switched on dishwasher etc.). The resort itself is pread out (which I like as it gives the feel of privacy), it was quiet away from the pool area and just extremely well maintained (the gardens are fantastic). I would really recommend this property to anyone wanting to have a vacation in Orlando with easy access to the parks. We will definitely be going back next year (or ater this year if I can get the time off work).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • Re: Cypress Harbour Vacation Club - Excellent
    gohrns Member

Can you tell me how you transported to the parks and back?  It is my understanding the Marriott resorts there do not provide a shuttle service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cypress Harbour Vacation Club - Excellent
    icreddy Platinum

We hired a car. There was no shuttle service to the parks from the club.

Ian

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...