1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 18, 2011 7:40 AM by arkwright RSS

Channel crossing

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The the recent spate of posts lamenting the TV channel selection in Marriott Hotels why not consider the following?

Allow us to put our channel selections in our preferences and when we check on hotels in an area we'd see if they match at least part of pour choices?  Additionally, I have streaming TV courtesy of my home provider but the speeds of connection in almost all hotels makes it virtually impossible to watch anything via the Internet!  So another fix required--reliable, fast internet!!!!

Please help us Marriott--we need our (M and other) TV!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Channel crossing
    arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Dear SS,

When I first caught the title of your recent post, I jumped to the conclusion that it was addressing some bygone aspect of Anglo-European history - perhaps Napoleanic or post-Dunkirk invasions. I was fascinated by the idea of invasion forces checking in at the local Courtyard!

Only subsequently did I realise that you were refering to TV channels and not the English (or French) variant. Whatever the case, most European television channels (with the glorious exception of BBC of course) are so mediocre that you would be well advised to reduce as far as possible the speed at which you can  access them in your hotel room - or indeed anywhere!

Have a good week-end.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...