5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2011 7:10 PM by jerrycoin RSS

The Camelback Inn

womenonthego Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I love this hotel and the staff is wonderful.  Thank you for making my getaway a great experience.  See you next time...  Love Twyla

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
  • Re: The Camelback Inn
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

I could not agree with you more!

Just booked a week there for next January!

(Please read the Insiders comments on this great place.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

This is the best of the best and truly a place where time (but not service and amenities) stands still--thanks for the reminder.

steelersfan Platinum

I have to agree that I have stay there multiple times before and its a great hotel and the staff are amazing.  Although I live in Arizona now I have done a couple "Staycations" at this hotel because of the great pool and unique layout!

spurfan Platinum

Got upgraded to one of the Casitas in the back on one visit there. 

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Congratulations!

What a way to spend some time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...