1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 15, 2011 3:30 PM by tef6178 RSS

Downtown Indy Fairfield Inn- Good Property Great Staff

columbussig Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed at this property no less than 30 times in the past year.   It is part of the Marriott complex located in downton Indianapolis.(Courtyard, Springhill, Fairfield, JW are all connected)   I have stayed at 3 of the 4 hotels and the staff at the Fairfield are head and shoulders above the other properties.

I am always greeted by name, pleasant and courteous.  I would highly think about choosing this location over almost every other if you are looking for basic no frills, clean rooms, great customer service.  If you want frills the JW is right next door. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
  • Re: Downtown Indy Fairfield Inn- Good Property Great Staff
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I agree. Stayed there a couple of weeks ago for Indy 500 weekend. They didn't miss a beat even though the place (all of them) was packed with people attending the race. Great staff is right. The Friday's restaurant attached is a great place for a quick bite or drinks....and the JW has great lounges too. Service was superb. I'll be sure to stay there next year too.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...