1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 14, 2011 1:15 PM by anadyr RSS

The Best Courtyard Location I've Visited!!!

onlyplatinum Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Like many of you, I travel quite extensively throughout the year. As we all know, sometimes travel can be a bit nerve racking at times, whether it's the airlines, car rentals and sometimes hotel staff. I want to acknolwedge ALL the staff, especially Marcia, at the Courtyard by Marriott Westampton, in South New Jersey, just off Exit 5 on I-95. Not only did she sense that I had a rough travel experience that morning when I checked in, but she made sure that my check in process was extremely easy and stress free. Marcia was extremely pleasant, warm and caring.  She made me believe in the hospitality industry again. I'm extremely happy that Marriott hired Marcia for her professionalism and excellent customer service abilities. My reccomendation would be to stay at this hotel if your travels calls for South Jersey/Philly Area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The Best Courtyard Location I've Visited!!!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Great review. Yes the front desk associate can make or break a stay.  It's reassuring to hear that there are people who do more than we expect to make us comfortable.

Thanks for the review--it's now on our "bucket list"

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...