4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 8:40 PM by GemPrincess RSS

London Marriott West India Quay, Canary Wharf

beachorbust Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed all over London with the exception of the stratospherically priced hotels.  I recently stayed here at this location in the Exec apartments for a week.  Very nice accomodations.  Clean, well appointed room with kitchen.  No access to the Concierge lounge for apartment guests however, and lower point values.  Two things I did not know when booking.  Very conveniently located for numerous high-quality dining choices, and two closely located malls for additional good food choices or shopping.  Not too much interaction with hotel staff after arrival, but what I did have was quite nice. Nice enough health club, but needs a TV.  Tube station to Jubilee line is 8 minute walk away, and the high-speed ferry pier is 10-minutes away for a more scenic 15-minute ride into the city.  I will defintely come back.  I paid $175 pounds per night for a 1-bedroom apartment, full kitchen.  Comparable hotels in town are at least double that, without the extra space.

Stay on the East side of the hotel.  I was on the West side next to the light rail station, and you hear every train coming in and out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England, United Kingdom

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...