0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 3:50 PM by foofoome RSS

Marriott Blackstone, Ft Worth

foofoome Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Unfortunately, my husband and I cut the romantic weekend short and checked out early, as one nite was all we could take at this hotel.  It is absolutely not consistent with Marriott standards.  We stayed at the Marriott Renaissance Worthington last year, and enjoyed it so much we didn't want to leave. Worthington was worth every penny - I understand the Courtyard Blackstone is not in the same class, but it just felt like a Motel 6 to us.  We arrived to the smallest room I'd ever seen, and had to be reassigned three times till they finally got a room we could both move around in. Once we settled in, we found hair both under the sheets and on top of the bedspread, and the sheets looked so wrinkled I wondered if they were changed since the previous guests.  There were no in room movies on the TV (front desk said they had to discontinue due to "abuse". ??)  The coffee pot overflowed and almost ruined the camera we had sitting on the desk, and the iron was hanging on by one screw on the wall.  The rooms were quite outdated and not enjoyable to spend time in. When the air conditioner came on, there was a loud vibration that kept us awake all nite.  On the positive side, the pool & hot tub were both nice, although all the fixtures were rusted in the pool bathroom.  The workout room was outfitted great - high quality equipment and very clean.  I just can't understand why Marriott has not taken care of the important details that could bring this hotel up to Marriott suitable standards.  This hotel is relying on it's rich history, but history doesn't make the guests want to stay there again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fort Worth, Texas, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...