0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 3:49 PM by familytravels RSS

Springhill Suites Denver Airport disappointment

familytravels Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My family and I are currently staying at this hotel for a flight tomorrow AM.  We have stayed at this particular Springhill Suites 4 or 5 times in the past six months and have not been recognized for our family's brand loyalty.  They have never mentioned our Elite status either.  One of the bed skirts has a tear in it which I dont know how it was missed by the cleaning service but it makes the room feel sloppy.  They do offer on site parking while you travel which is nice and the breakfast is good for our family of 5 but we will be staying at the Fairfield Inn Denver Airport for our next trip at the end of this month.  I am not sure what Springhill Suites Denver Airport is offering/doing that is different from other Marriott or non Marriott properties in the area and this Springhill trends to be one of the most expensive of properties in the area.  We normally spend a few more dollars to stay at a Springhill but I do believe our family is rethinking that and are now opening up our options for different properties both with and without Marriott.  If the Marriott rewards program allowed its customers to "choose" their home hotel like airlines do for their reward memebers and their airports might allow for the different Marriott brands like the Springhill create more loyalty by offering discounts etc in a members home market or where they travel the most.  They do this for hotel stays across the globe but it would be nice to see deals and discounts and cater to different home markets.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Denver, Colorado, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...