4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2011 7:40 AM by lindam RSS

Not a winner

lindam Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just check into the Courtyard Marriott Convention Center.  Our first room was very small and ask to change, the second room has no where to put clothes.  We are platinum elite members and can't see that any room upgrades were given.  The concierge lounge is pitiful. Don't stay here, its is a level 6 cat.  Not worth your points.  We are going to try and find another hotel in the morning.

• Re: Not a winner
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Sorry to hear about the accomodations but quite surprised to hear that there is a CL in a Courtyard.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Was there really a Concierge Lounge?  The hotel fact sheet does not list one, and as far as I know, none of the Courtyards have a true Concierge Lounge.  Given the age of that building it's not unusual for the rooms to be small, but tiny--that's another matter!

Good luck finding another hotel to stay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nukeferret Platinum 1 Reviews

I stayed there last year and there was no concierge lounge that I was aware of.  Would be surprising if there was one.

I usually avoid the Courtyard if I can.  I MUCH prefer the JW, a few blocks away! <grin!>

lindam Platinum

Well we did move over to the JW. What a difference. They ugraded our room to a suite and we so helpful with the change.  Yes there was CL in the Courtyard, but like I said, not the best. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...