10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2011 2:51 PM by versel RSS

Priority Club Rewards Bonus

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Priority Club announced they're giving double points or double miles on all stays between May 16 and August 15.  Here's hoping Marriott will do the same!
ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Priority Club Rewards Bonus
    taxman415 Platinum

I would vote for 2x points also...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

How about 4x miles?

http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/null

If I fulfill the 25 night requirement for the current points promotion early enough, I may try switching over to miles and enrolling in this one if they'll let me.

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

I feel this should be 4X points or miles.

lv7678 Platinum 1 Reviews

yes, i vote for this as well. dubble points for all eligibable expense will be very attractive.

boldie24 Platinum 1 Reviews

I am looking to do the same.  I will have my 25 nights by the middle of July and look to cut over to Miles if allowed.  I am not sure why they would not but we will see.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Bolidie24

please let us know if you are able to do so.  I suspect many of us arte in the sam boat and would love to double-dip.

geady89 Platinum 4 Reviews

double points.... yes...

spider73 Member 4 Reviews

jules1960 Platinum

Double points would be great even if for a limited amount of time!!!!

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I completed my nights stayed requirement for the summer bonus promo and was able to succesfully enroll in the 4x miles promotion. I called customer service first just to make sure it wouldn't disqualify me from the points promo and they said there should be no problem.

If anyone else is thinking of doing this, I'd wait until you see the bonus points actually deposited into your account (probably 2-3 days after your stay) before switching just to be on the safe side.

Also, remember to update your profile for miles and enter your FF number PRIOR to registering for the promo.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...