2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2011 12:52 PM by NathalieF RSS

Avoid Residence Inn Columbia in Ellicott City MD

ctbill Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I reserved a room using points about 4 weeks ahead.  On checking in about 3 PM on 30 May I was not offered points or amenities.  We were given a room on the side of the hotel which is about 10 yards from an extremely noisy route 100.  When we asked for a room on the other side of the hotel or down a corridor that was not next to the highway we were told none were left.  All night we were kept awake by large trucks, motorcycles and other traffic.  NEVER will we stay at this location again.

• Re: Avoid Residence Inn Columbia in Ellicott City MD
    ctbill Platinum 11 Reviews

I am very disappointed that no one from Marriott felt the need to respond to my post or my survey that I submitted concerning this bad experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Avoid Residence Inn Columbia in Ellicott City MD
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi CtBil2

I wanted to extend an apology for your recent experience and let you know that I've contacted the Customer Care team on your behalf to look into the matter. I'll check back with you but thank you for your feedback!

Regards,
    Andy  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...