5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2011 1:14 PM by fhllast4ever RSS

Breakfast on weekends

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'm driving thru Atlanta this coming Sat, and had a reservation to stay at the ATL Renaissance.  I just called to confirm that they still offered breakfast on weekends to platinum MR members.  Sadly, they informed me that they no longer offer that service.  So, now I'm staying at the Marriott Northwest where I've been assured by Danielle (sorry I don't know the first initial of her last name) that I'll be served breakfast - complimentary.  Just FYI...if you're passing that way and the breakfast on weekends matters to you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Breakfast on weekends
    engineergirl Platinum 1 Reviews

The Newport News, VA Marriott also offered up--without me asking anything--two breakfast buffet coupons for my son and I on a Saturday morning when the lounge was closed.  It's a little out of my way for my work up there but I'll drive it for the way they treated me on this and overall.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

It would be nice if Marriott just offered breakfast every day like Hilton.  As a Hilton Gold, as well as a Marriott platinum, I just stay at a Hilton on weekends.

keglerbill Platinum 1 Reviews

I just had the same thing yesterday at the Depot Renaissance in Minneapolis. I was there the whole week, and asked on Friday evening if they gave free breakfast on Saturdays to Platinum Premier members due to the lounge being closed.

The response was that Renaissance hotels don't do that. Nice hotel, but are they being penny wise and pound foolish? How many Platinum members would they have on a weekend? Satisfying this minimal number just makes good business sense to me.

marheath Platinum

I just stayed at the NW for business/golf after returning from our our Las Vegas trip. I didn't check in until Sunday -- we probably missed each other by mere hours.

fhllast4ever Platinum

Keglerbill,

Some Renaissance offer breakfast when the c. lounge is closed.

I stayed at Renaissance Hotel in Tampa, FL last weekend  and I was given vouchers for two without me asking.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...