I was gold Level

diplomatic Member
Currently Being Moderated

Membership Level: Member (0 Nights)

Why now-ended zero
Note that I was the gold level

Point Balance: 3,640 points  :(

-- Edited by Diplomatic at May 27, 2011 12:47 PM PDT

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I was gold Level
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Without knowing the circumstances I would call Marriott Rewards to verify that this is indeed correct.  IN 2009 my account information was stolen by persons unknown to me, but fortunately they did not attempt to cash in points from my account or buy items using points, or stay using points.  They did cash checks using my name and no ID but that's another story.

So, please call Marriott Rewards, the explain the situation, and see if it can be fixed.

I had to do a lot of things to get my account reactivated and renamed, including providing a notarized letter to Marriott that I was telling them the truth and that I was not attempting to cash checks fraudulently.

Good luck and let other Insiders know what happens.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...