10 Replies Latest reply: May 29, 2011 12:14 PM by blava007 RSS

Years in Status

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

How about another line or two (highlighted in red below) on our personal page that reads thus:

• Name: Stepping Stones
  • Account number: 123456789
  • Member Level: Platinum Premier
  • Platinum Premier Since:  2007
  • Years in Platinum Elite Status:  25
  • Point Balance: 5,844,796
  • Total Membership Nights: 4,876
  • Rollover Nights: 175
  • Re: Years in Status
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

I'm not really sure either of those additions would mean anything to me.  I would prefer adding a "Member Since" line.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I suggested that one too a while back and apparently nothing is happening there so just keeping the heat on!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews

in addition to member since, total lifetime points would be nice as well.  I'm curious beyond the extra 100 nights I need for lifetime plat what else I am missing for that award I know I can call to find out but its really not *that* high on my to do list, though it would be nice to be able to see in my profile.  My AA FF account shows total program miles and all of this other data, makes sense that MR would do it.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Agreed

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Same here. If it's an achievable status, it should be displayed in the same way the year-to-year progress is. I can see how many nights I have banked towards platinum status for the current or next year. Also show me how many years/points/nights I have banked towards lifetime status.

You can all Marriott Rewards to find out what your lifetime status is and also the number of points earned over your lifetime in the MR program but it should be added to our welcome page as well, I think.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Years in Platinum Elite Status:

This line is missing in my account summary.

NU, I adjusted that to pretend that it was there.   My Bad!!!!

redwood Platinum 5 Reviews

great idea. I agree

blava007 Platinum

Stepping, let it go!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...