3 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2011 12:16 PM by anadyr RSS

responses

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

An email member account question to another hotel chain (Hilton) brought me in reply this email:

We appreciate your e-mail and are dedicated to provide "Best in Class" service by responding to all queries as quickly as possible.  We answer all messages in the order in which they are received, with a goal to respond to all inquiries within a 24-48 hour timeframe from receipt of the message.  We appreciate your patience and assure you that we will respond to your inquiry just as quickly as possible.

I realize these are formatted and automatically sent but it is nice to know the ball is rolling

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: responses
    shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

SS

I agree.  American Airlines has a great program where any comment sent receives an auto response similar to what you described as well as a case #.  For me, it an acknowledgment that my email was received, AND, an implied responsibility to get back with me soon.  very professional.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Professional is the key word there. Any halfway decent email management system is going to have an auto-response feature. Most of the time when I don't get one, I automatically make the assumption that it's one or more people checking a shared mailbox in Outlook.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I did receive a personal response in 36 hours after my first query.  Attached was a survey (optional) for me to rate my satisfaction with the timeliness and completeness of that response.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...