5 Replies Latest reply: May 24, 2011 3:21 PM by versel RSS

My wish list

kahunapremier Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My first and 2nd requirements of Marriott.

1. There are 18 Marriott brands within the Marriott Empire (https://www.marriott.com/corporateinfo/glance.mi). What I would like to see is 100% points earned across all 18 brands as well as use points at ALL Marriott Worldwide with NO Black out DATES and TIME. Will we see a 100% inclusion of Marriott properties operating as ONE Marriott?

2nd. Marriott please bring back the POINTS and MILES program

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: My wish list
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

And a third one for me:  100% points bonus for Platinum Premiers and Platinum Lifetime members.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Insiders,

Thank you for the "wish list" ideas.  Just wanted you to know that I've forwarded these on to the appropriate management teams....  we really appreciate your feedback and knowing what is valuable to our members.

Regards, Laura

techie Platinum 7 Reviews

I wish that each brand would be consistent...same points per dollar spent, but every Courtyard consistent, every Marriott consistent, etc.

I realize that they likely strive for this, but there needs to be a lot more effort made in that regard.

I noticed they added another brand recently with NO points, NO stays credited, etc......not much point.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

What do you mean by "No Blackout dates"?

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Same points across all brands would be a big one for me. I'm often faced with the choice between staying somewhere I want (Residence Inn with a full kitchen) and somewhere where I can get full points.

Sad to say, unless I'm feeling really tired of eating out, the full points usually win out for me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...