FUN-FUN-FUN AT THE MARRIOTT HOTELS IN CONCORD,NH

nhmomof2 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•♥GETAWAYS~WEEKEND STAYS~BIRTHDAYS Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ•♥

WE LOVE♥.¸¸.•´¯`♥THE MARRIOTT ♥´¯`•.¸¸.•

WE LOVE•´¯`♥´¯`♥THE STAFF TOO•.¸¸.•♪♫♪•.¸¸.•´¯`♥

WE LOVE♥¸¸.•BEAUTIFUL ACCOMODATIONS & U CAN TOO!!•´¯`♥

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♥•♫••.♥♥.••♫•♥٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♥•♫••.♥♥.••♫•♥٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

WE CELEBRATE EVERY BIRTHDAY PARTY JUST DOWN THE STREET AT ONE OF THE MARRIOT HOTELS IN CONCORD NH.  IT IS SO, SO , SO MUCH FUN!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH BECAUSE IT IS SO EASY!! I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND HOURS CLEANING MY HOUSE JUST TO HAVE IT WIPED OUT NY ALL OF THE KIDS AND THEIR MESSES.....INSTEAD WE ARRIVE AT A BEAUTIFUL FACILITY, HIT THE POOL, ORDER DELIVERY, BRING A CAKE & HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!

PRIOR TO THE PARTY ON THE COMPUTER I DESIGN BIRTHDAY IRON ONS & BRING CRAFTING SUPPLIES & THEN THE KIDS ALL HAVE A BLAST DECORATING  WHATEVER WE DECIDED TO IRON THE DESIGN ONTO - WE'VE MADE TSHIRTS, PILLOW CASES & TOTE BAGS TOO!! WE THROW IN A MOVIE &MAKE SOME POPCORN...THEN THE NEXT MORNING THEY GET THEIR FREE BREAKFASTS THEN CAN'T WAIT TO JUMP INTO THE POOL AGAIN....YOU CAN'T GO WRONG!

WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL FAR FOR A RELAXING, FANTASTIC, AMAZING STAY REGARDLESS IF IT'S FOR ONE NIGHT OR TEN....WITH THE PRICE OF GAS I THINK IT IS SMART TO TRAVEL TO THE NEAREST MARRIOT WHICH HAPPENS TO ONLY BE ABOUT 6 BLOCKS AWAY FROM US IN CONCORD NH.  HONESTLY WHO NEEDS THE CAR RIDES THAT ARE HOURS LONG WITH THE KIDS FIGHTING IN THE BACKGROUNSD.....IT IS SO FUN TO JUST GRAB A SWIMSUIT, A FEW CLOTHES & IN FIVE MINUTES WE ARE PULLING INTO OUR AMAZING HOME AWAY FROM HOME.  IT HONESTLY DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS....MINI VACATIONS ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!

THE FAIRFIELD INN IS GREAT BECAUSE WE GET A JACUZZI IN OUR ROOM PLUS THERE IS ONE AT THE POOL TOO, BUT THE RESIDENCE IN IS SO BEAUTIFUL &  AMAZING BECAUSE THERE IS A FULL KITCHEN IN EVERY ROOM, PLUS THERE IS A PATIO WITH A GRILL & A FIRE PIT WHO DOESN'T LIKE ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS THEN JUMPNG INTO THE POOL!!

ONE TIME AT THE RESIDENCE INN WE WERE THERE & THE KIDS WERE IN THE POOL HAVING A GREAT TIME & THEN OUT OF THE BLUE THE STAFF DIDN'T EVEN ASK THEY JUST SURPRISED US ALL WITH ICE CREAM SUNDAES-WHAT A GREAT STAY!! MY KIDS STILL TALK ABOUT IT....WHAT A BLAST!

OUR FAMILY LOVES THE MARRIOTT HOTELS, THE STAFF DOES EVERYTHING THAT THEY CAN TO MAKE OUR STAY MORE ENJOYABLE.....I  WOULD ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT HIGHLY  RECOMMEND ANY MARRIOTT HOTEL...YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO FAR TO FIND ONE!

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♥•♫••.♥♥.••♫•♥٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♥•♫••.♥♥.••♫•♥٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...