3 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2011 12:46 PM by PSU Fan RSS

Hats off to the Philadelphia Airport Renaissance

mynameissam Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I stayed Sunday night using a free night certificate from my signature card.  The front desk could not have been more friendly (thanks Vicky!!) and accomodating.  We had a minor issue with a server at the bar/restaurant and the amount of time it took to get our bill.  We called down to the front desk to make sure they billed us correctly (we left after our server essentially began ignoring us).  The gentleman (australian accent) at the front desk took down my room and name and rather than charge me for the tab as I requested, apologized for the poor service in the bar.  The end result was no charge.

We love this hotel for the location (airplanes, trains and automobiles) and we also love it for the service.  I highly recommend the hotel.

On a side note, the concierge lounge can be somewhat crowded but that happens sometimes.

• Re: Hats off to the Philadelphia Airport Renaissance
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks for sharing this with us!

I am planning on flying thru Philadelphia over the next two week-ends and wanted to have a place to stay should I need to.  This property sounds great.

Again, thank-you for the information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

They have a shuttle to/from the airport as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

PSU Fan Platinum 2 Reviews

My wife and I are in 100% agreement with you opinion of this hotel! We always use this hotel when flying out of PHL and have NEVER been disappointed. The staff - from the front desk to the shuttle drivers - is amazing!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...