5 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2011 2:47 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Doing the right thing in Ventura

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The always great Ventura Beach Marriott hotel is offering special rewards for those visiting service men and women at one of the military bases nearby.

Ventura is home to two major US Navy bases as most of you know.

The hotel is offering 3,000 Marriott Reward Points, which can be used towards future stays at the Ventura Beach Marriott or another Marriott-owned property. All the families have to do is be members of Marriott Rewards.

Read more here: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/308610#ixzz1MNHiR7iN

• Re: Doing the right thing in Ventura
    iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews

If you're ever in the area, or staying here, Milano's at Ventura Harbor makes some killer calzones!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Second that motion--great meals in Ventura and a fantastic hotel as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Ventura Harbor is awesome!

Ate at Milano's and thanks for reminding me, I had forgot how great it was!

Likewise, I wish I could remember the small breakfast/lunch place, there in the harbor, where the birds flew around you all the time.  It was great as well.

The Channel Island tour was also very memorable!

Thanks for the memories!

Was it Pete's?

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Stepping,

Pete's sounds great but it is in the city.

The place I am remembering is in the marina and was rustic.  It was on the East side of the marina and I ate there every morning.  It was inexpensive but fantastic food!

Thanks though, I will try Pete's next time!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...