2 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2011 8:03 AM by pingreeman RSS

Slide rules

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I used to have one, a K and E, and it may be still in the basement with my Louisville Slugger bat and other treasures.  Foolish me--I threw out the box and tags that my 1968 Army days Rolex came in, both of which would have increased the current value of the watch!

But I digress:  how about a slider, a slide rule of sorts, on the Marriott site that allows us to check hotels based on a price for a given area.  Both Expedia and Kayak currently have this and it help me decide on airfares and car rentals.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Slide rules
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum

Good idea. You can filter by hotel category, but as we all know, that's not a guaratee of price.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Slide rules
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

There is another way to put them in order from low rate to high rate===> just above the first hotel listed on a search (grey bar with Compare Hotels) in blue, Rates Starting At which, when clicked, will sort by price.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...