1 Reply Latest reply: May 12, 2011 9:34 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Milwaukee Courtyard Downtown

theolejudge Gold 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just spend a couple of days this week at the Courtyard Downtown Milwaukee, WI.  It was very close to where I needed to be but is undergoing some much needed renovation.  However, the staff was very helpful and they provide a free breakfast to cover for the construction and renovation.  The hotel joins a downtown mall and there are a number of very acceptable restaurants within walking distance. If you need to be right down town give it a try...Bill

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
  • Re: Milwaukee Courtyard Downtown
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Bill,

I too had a great experience with this hotel.  The shopping in the building was great and I really enjoyed dining at The Capital Grill just outside by the Convention Center.

Lastly, if a person wants to take AMTRAK it is an easy walk across the park to the hotel and coming thru Chicago is an easy and inexpensive trip.

Thanks for reminding others and me of what a good experience this hotel is!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...